- Discover 21st Century Tools for New Product Growth
- Build Sustainability with B2B Media’s Core Values
- Thrive in a World of Constant Change
- Network Exclusively with B2B Media Executives
” We need an all business conference that is focused on publishing’s core values while at the same time highlighting new and innovative ideas. Senior level marketers speaking on how they currently spend B2B budgets and on where they see the trends going will help us prepare to meet their future needs. This conference will fulfill a real need for top management and publishers. ” Keith Crain, Chairman, Crain Communications
“The MediaGrowth Executive Summit is a great opportunity to exchange ideas on growing a B2B media business by building on publishers’ unique strengths: a deep connection with our readers, in-depth understanding of our industries, and a commitment to our customers’ success. If you’re serious about B2B, you can’t afford to miss this event.” Frank Finn, EVP and COO for CBI, Inc.
“…The speed of change, the number and variety of product options, the complexity of packaging those options as well as identifying the technological and human resources needed requires experience and foresight. None of us have all the answers, but our collective experience leverages our ability to continue to grow our business.” Ann O’Neill, SVP for Scranton Gillette
The MediaGrowth Executive Summit is open exclusively to B2B Media Executives with titles of Owner, Chairman, CEO, COO, CFO, EVP, SVP, VP, Publisher(Brand Manager).
B2B Media is evolving. Disruptive technologies and new theories are challenging the industry with opportunities as well as threats. What are the next moves for successful Media Companies?
Expand your company’s community and revenue by implementing new strategies and technologies based on the core values that have made the publishing industry great.
At MediaGrowth Executive Summit 2016 you will:
- Hear from CMOs from diverse industries who will share their current priorities and expectations of an ideal media partner.
- Benefit from the experiences of successful B2B media executives and how they are succeeding in today’s market.
- Explore new revenue sources with marketing services and custom content.
- Consider the latest trends in creative publishing models that honor core values.
- Receive information on technology advancements that will help you thrive in a world which is continually being disrupted and reshaped.
- Expand your understanding of social media and platforms that will reach a global audience and introduce your brand to a new generation.
- Connect with your B2B media executive colleagues and a limited number of the most powerful industry suppliers (maximum – 12 sponsors ). There will be no non-B2B Media attendees.
This is a collaborative event with a strong focus on meeting everyone’s needs. To to give your input and to get answers to your questions, contact Kathi Simonsen.
If you register by November 11th, you will be a Charter Member. You will receive the MediaGrowth Strategies follow-up program that is being developed and a discount on the Summit. There are no membership dues. Thank you for registering early as we need to know what size meeting rooms to reserve at the hotel near O’Hare Airport, Chicago. You may register online here or you may send a check made out to Simonsen Sales & Marketing, LLC, 12108 Lakeshore South, Auburn, CA 95602
Maximize your ROI through win/win strategies that build a strong community of readers/users, advertisers, employees and suppliers. The success you give out will come back to you!
“Success in B2B media is about building relationships at the upper levels and solving customers’ problems so they can grow their businesses. It’s about offering companies what they need, not just our latest new product…I’m really excited to be involved!” Roscoe Smith, COO NewsRX, CEO VerusMed
“The upcoming Media Growth Executive Summit will provide much needed focused media industry networking and discussions on building new revenue streams in a rapidly changing marketing landscape for B2B marketers. Traditional B2B Media brands are constantly challenged by new automated advertising services and need to define appropriate strategies for partnering or competing with these new alternatives. I am greatly looking forward to the content and conversations.”
Peter Stamats, EVP and COO for Stamats Media
“…More than ever, we need to provide customers with valuable insights and intelligence; teaching them more than selling them, challenging them to change their behavior and offering them tools needed to earn a greater share of budget…This conference will provide a path towards this new approach at a time that it is most needed.” Steve Loerch, Owner of Didier & Broderick